Saturday, February 07, 2009

A growing obsession and dying batteries

Coming up fairly quickly on a year with no posts. I am sure glad that those Google kids are understanding and have not yet deleted this blog. But I promise to... OK so no promises but I am going to try and put stuff up here. The problem is that I have actually been spending time cooking!
Cooking and not taking enough pictures. Cooking what you may ask. Spanish food mostly. I have become obsessed.
Spain has been on the top of my list for the last few years but recently my little itch has spread into a full blown culinary rash. Sorry, that is rather unappetizing I know. It doesn't help my obsession that the wife just bought me the Spain DVD. Which every one should check out by the way. It stars Mario Batali, Mark Bittman of the NY Times, Gwineth Paltrow and a Spanish actress Claudia Bessols. The whole thing look absolutely amazing because they shot it with these sexy Sony cameras. I wish I could make a couple of commissions on those with links to my Amazon store because they are like $80K each! Of course, I would first have to have an Amazon store. To be honest I am not entirely sure what that means but all of the serious floggers seem to have one.
Anyway, we have just acquired a new camera and a renewed interest in documenting our foodventures. God I hate it when people combine words like that. Nevertheless, look forward to new posts and new pictures in the very near future!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home