Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wednesday; breakfast

I know this could be a little confusing as it is now Wednesday. However, the topic (as will the content) refers to last Wednesday, November 21st. The day before Thanksgiving. As usual when in Seattle, we had a plan to wake up early and get to Top Pot around 8. Of course we didn't actually get out of bed until after nine and by the time we actually walked over there (about 14 blocks or 1.0 miles) it was ten or so. We arrived so late that they were already out of raised glazed doughnuts. She got the cake instead and I, as usual got the apple fritter. I am not sure why, but it bothers me when she eats off of my plate. Even though it is expected by now and really, I never finnish the fritter. Still, it is mildly irksome. No matter. The coffee was adequate this time. It has been good at times here but that is not why people come anyhow. It is for these delicious doughnuts.
Even the pidgeons come to have breakfast here. We saw, probably the fattest one I have ever seen. Of course I have never seen a midwest pidgeon. If they follow the trend set by the human inhabitants of the midwest, they are no doubt huge. This one though, was not a big bird, it was just fat. No qualms about a carb filled morning meal however. After breakfast, another brisk walk to the hotel to collect batteries for the camera. (Fuck this thing goes through batteries!) Then it is off to see Armandino!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should be happy you're eating with a loved one poop face! Next time I see you with a fritter I might just snatch and run!

Wed Nov 29, 02:29:00 PM  
Blogger 2nd-favorite said...

Always happy to be eating with you love. Too bad our tastes are so similar or I could just order something you don't like.

Wed Nov 29, 05:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home